“In this year 2019: The Lord my God, who is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and mercy with a thousand generations will remember His covenant for me” (Deut. 7:9).
Hymn – NLH 599: Standing On The Promises of Christ My King
1. Standing on the promises of
Christ my King
Thro’ eternal ages let His praises ring:
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing
Standing on the promises of God
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour
I’m standing on the promises of God
2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail
By the living word of God I shall prevail
Standing on the promises of God
3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present, cleansing in the blood for me,
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
Standing on the promises of God
4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword
Standing on the promises of God
2019: THE YEAR IN WHICH THE FAITHFUL AND COVENANT KEEPING GOD WILL REMEMBER HIS COVENANT FOR ME
Covenant is a binding promise of far-reaching importance in the relations between individuals, groups, families and nations. It has social, legal, religious and other aspects. Covenant is the foundation of all God’s interaction with humanity. The call of Abraham for example in Genesis 12:1-3, the relationship of God with family of Abraham in Gen. 15:13-15, the nation of Israel in Jer. 30:30-34, the call of Apostle Paul and others were based on covenant terms. Even till today, our relationship with God came to be through a covenant, Gen. 12:3; Gen. 18:18; Gen. 22:18; Acts 7:1-5. Paul emphasized this in Gal. 3:15-18. In the same way, the promises and covenant of God for us as a people, family, organization cannot be disannul by anything that it would not come to pass, because our God is a faithful God who keeps His covenant. Every covenant of ages long will He bring to pass in this year 2019.
WEEK ONE, FRI. FEB. 1 – THUR. FEB. 7, 2019
GOD’S FAITHFULNESS WOULD BRING TO PASS HIS COVENANT FOR OUR FAMILIES
From the old to the New Testament, God has never consistently blessed people without first having covenant with them. In fact, success for every part of our lives depends on how we respond to God’s promises and divine plans for us. God’s covenant for your family demonstrates God’s promises of safety, protection, peace and prosperity. That is why everyone needs to know about what God says about them and their household. When we stay true to our covenant with God, we can be sure that no matter what storms come in life, it is God’s everlasting promises of peace that will sustain us and bring us through victoriously.
DAY 1, FRIDAY, FEB. 1, 2019
Topic: EFFICACY OF THE BLOOD OF HIS COVENANT OVER YOUR FAMILY
Texts: Luke 22:20; Matt. 26:8; Gen. 15:9-21
When God called Abraham out of his hometown and away from all things familiar, He gave Abraham some promises. A covenant is a kind of promise, a contract, a binding agreement between two parties. The covenant made by God with Abraham was “sealed” with blood when He asks him to find and kill a heifer, a ram, a goat, a dove and a pigeon. Even so is our call into Christianity was based on a covenant and sealed with the blood. This time, not with the blood of animals but with the blood of Jesus Christ (Matt. 26:8; Luke 22:20). The efficacy of oath making during the old as could as well confirmed by God through the blood made Abraham and his descendants; trust, count on, and believe in everything God promised (Lev. 17:11; Jer. 34:18-19). Today Christians are the heirs of God’s promises/covenants (Heb. 6:13-20). God cannot lie as to what He has promised He will bring to pass, therefore, keep your hope alive and never lose faith.
- 9:3-10: Pray like the days of Daniel by confessing our sins and acknowledge Him as a dreadful God, keepers of covenant and mercy, to them that love Him.
- I King 8:23-24: Acknowledge God as covenant keeper and promise fulfiller with His divine hand; so that He should remember His covenant with us.
- 9:11-17: Remind God of the blood of His covenant and the efficacy of the blood of His covenant to intervene in the affairs of our lives and that of our families, to bring us out from where we have been imprisoned.
- 6:13-20: Remind God about His oath of covenant made with our Father Abraham, so that we his spiritual children could be partakers of this covenant and our families.
- 15:9-16-21: During the days of Abraham, God entered a covenant with him through the blood Gen. 18:18 and Christ our Lord’s blood is also a blood of covenant for all believers. Pray that the blood of Christ should speak on our behalves (Luke 22:20; Matt. 26:8).
- 12:11: By means of the blood, victory is sure. Lord in this year 2019, grant unto us as a family victory of overcomers over every situation that may awaits us in the year (I John 5:4).
DAY 2, SATURDAY, FEB. 2, 2019
Topic: GOD’S COVENANT, A FAMILY COVENANT
Texts: Gen. 17:4-9; Acts 16:25-34; Acts 2:39; Psalm 128:1-6
There are lots of Bible passages pointing to us that anyone who enter into a relationship with God, the type of stand such has in God goes a long way to determine the state of his family on earth either for blessing or otherwise. When we are good, our families shall reap out of goodness and if we are bad our family shall reap the gain of how bad we are. As we read from II Sam. 9:1, where King David said, “Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan’s sake?”. In another place, we are told on how the father’s wrong did affects their children (Ezek. 18:2-3; Jer. 31:29). As the father’s punishment goes a long way to affect his children, so also is the covenant of the father goes a long way to enhance the well-being of their children.
- 12:1-3; Gen. 15:18-21: Thank God for He is a faithful God who keeps covenant with His people; He used to allot portions for His people on earth.
- 20:5-6: Pray to God, if there is any way where we are been affected by the sins of our fore-fathers which now serves as hindrance to us from entering into God’s covenant for our lives and families, forgive Lord.
- 18:2-4 & Jer. 31:29: Lord in these your words you said the children shall no longer bears the iniquities of their parents. In any form where our sins hinders the progress of our children, forgive Lord. In any way our parents’ sin is hindering our progress also may you forgive us Lord.
- 15:18-21: Let us request for the portion of our families. Lord God, whatever you have for us as individuals and as a family, hand them over to us this year in Jesus name.
- II Sam. 9:1: Often times there had been in a family where parents have good inheritance and good portion but were unable to enter into them due to some factors. Let us ask God for the good portion and inheritance that our parents were unable to posses that is should not elude us as their children.
- 3:29; Gen. 21:10-12: This pages revealed that there are some children that are mandated to be covenant carrier of their family. Lord God, make me a covenant and promise carrier of my family so that the promises of ages past be fulfilled on me.
- 17:4-9: As the Lord established covenant between Himself and our Father Abraham. Let your covenant of fruitfulness and greatness be established for our family.
DAY 3, SUNDAY, FEB. 3, 2019
Topic: REMEMBER OH LORD YOUR COVENANT
Texts: Jer. 46:17; Gen. 9:15-16; Lev. 26:40-45
Our God is not a God who forgets His promises and covenant like man. But why do we need to ask Him to remember them then since is not a forgetful God? But there are occasion in the Bible in which the Bible usually states that God remembered His covenant. We read in Gen. 15:13; Acts 7:6 that God told Abraham that his descendant would become slave for 400years, but in Exodus 12:40-42. We read that Israelites were enslaved for 430years. The question now is why the 30years extra? Often times also when Israel is passing through troubles and affliction, God will say I will remember my covenant (Lev. 26:40-42).
- 26:40-45: This passage revealed that when God’s people walked contrary to God the will definitely suffers the consequence. It is only God’s covenant for them could ameliorate the punishment when God remembers His covenant. Let us pray to God to have mercy on us, to forgive every of our wrong doings and to remember His covenant with us and deliver us from every forms of suffering which we find ourselves.
- 15:13; Acts 7:6; Exod. 12:40-42: Let us ask God that every forms of prolong suffering in my life and family should henceforth come to an end.
- 46:17; II Sam. 24:16: When the children of Israel walked contrary against God, they suffered all kinds of things. When they cried unto God, He told Pharaoh you have passed the time appointed. During the days of David the King, the LORD God ordered the Angel it is enough.
- When you are a covenant carrier, you must not suffered too long. Let us tell God enough is enough of our suffering and afflictions because of His covenant.
- Command the Pharaoh in your life and home that his/her time is over this year 2019
- Order the destroying Angel and the like against you and your home it is enough
- 9:15-17: Whenever there was punishment for sin, what usually ameliorate it, is God’s remembrance of His covenant.
- Tell God of the challenges and troubles faced by your family and ask Him to remember His covenant over you people.
- 106:44-47: If God could because of His covenant pitied the people of old at their cry unto Him in the multitude of His mercies. Let us as well pray to God that according to the multitude of His mercies pity us Lord in this situation we finds ourselves (Psalm 105:8-11)
- Luke 1:68-75: Zacharias in this passage spoke about God’s faithfulness to His promise and covenant by remembrance of them. Let us ask God of the promise and covenant we deserve this year must come to pass and not elude us.
- 26:9: LORD, have respect on us and establish your covenant with us as an individuals and family this year and beyond.
DAY 4, MONDAY, FEB. 4, 2019
Topic: COVENANT OF PROTECTION
Texts: Isaiah 43:1-5; Psalm 69:13-18
The time we are now is such a time in which there are perils and danger in everywhere. The state of the world generally is such that security is being threatened everywhere. The Christian faith is under attack in which no one can boast of safety anywhere in the world. Although, it differs from places but in Africa it is worst. There is danger all over places, our roads are not saved, our economy poses danger to the citizenry, we are living in the midst of terror, danger and perils all the day. Terrorist, Armed robbers, Boko-Haram, cultist and militia groups are everywhere causing unrest in our neighborhood. Only those who are protected by God could be saved. Therefore we need to pray to our God to save us.
- Psalm 91:1-14: Let us thank God first for the provision of His secret place where we can hid in time like this.
- Psalm 91:1-3: Let us ask God to hide us in His secret place this year and beyond, to be our refuge, to cause us to abide under His shadow and to deliver us from all forms of fowlers.
- Psalm 91:9-14: Let us request for His guiding Angels to guide and protect us this year and beyond.
- Isaiah 43:1-5: Let us remind God of His promise in this passage, that waters of life shall not overflow us.
- Isaiah 43:1-5: Fire of life shall not burn us and our children.
- Isaiah 43:5-7: Ask God to be with us this year and to issue command over all these form of insecurity to loose their grip.
- Psalm 69:13-18: God our prayer to you is that You may deliver us from mire of life and from those who hates us this year.
- Job 1:9-10: Satan knows when God built hedge around His people that is no go area for him. Ask God to build an hedge around us and our family.
DAY 5, TUESDAY, FEB. 5, 2019
Topic: A COVENANT CHILD, A COVENANT FAMILY
Texts: Gen. 17:15-21; Isaiah 42:6-7
Our focus today deals with types of people born to this world. Some are born just to come to this life, live and eat, do one thing and the other; at the end such should die and go to eternity while some are born to this life with God’s covenant over them. In most cases, this covenant determines their being on earth and that of their children. Our Father Abraham had many children born to him by various women. Sarah bare Isaac, Gen. 21:2-5; Hagar bare Ishmael Gen. 16:15-16 and Keturah bare Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah Gen. 25:1-2 and I Chron. 1:32. But God spoke to Abraham that with Isaac, He will establish His covenant and his children (Gen. 17:16-21) note verse 19 and 21 of Genesis 17. The covenant with Isaac and his children after him is what are enjoying today in Christ.
- 17:19-21: Let us thank God the covenant maker and pray to Him to count us worthy in order to establish His covenant with us and our children.
- 17:19: God’s covenant with Isaac was not limited to him but extended to his seed. Let us ask God to favour us and our family with His covenant.
- 17:16-19: Let the children pray that may they not just be children born into the family to be numbered with the family, but to be children of whom through them the covenant with the family be established.
- Isaiah 42:6-7: Every children should pray that Lord, make me a covenant of the people and a light to this generation.
- Isaiah 49:5-6: Pray that God should make you glorious in His eyes and be your strength. Lord make me light to this generation.
- 7:12-15: Let us confess our love for God because to establish His covenant with us is based on our love for Him. Therefore, Lord according to your promise and covenant in this passage establish it with me.
- 7:14-15: Lord bless me this year above all people, take away sickness, all evil diseases from me and my family this year.
DAY 6, WEDNESDAY, FEB. 6, 2019
Topic: GOD’S FAITHFULNESS IN KEEPING COVENANT
Texts: Deut. 7:9; II Thess. 3:3-5; I Thess. 5:24
The Bible tells us that “God is not a man that He should lie”. Whatever He says, that He will do (Number 23:19-20). In all His promises are Yea and Amen (IIChron. 1:20). This implies that when God promise a thing, it will surely come to pass. God is looking for that person in whom all His promises and covenant would be fulfilled upon. God is waiting for some persons that will say here I am Lord like Isaiah in his days on whom God’s covenant will come to pass upon.
- 7: 9: This passage speaks of God’s faithfulness to all His covenants and promises. Therefore, let us ask God in His faithfulness fulfill the covenant He has for me and my family.
- Number 23:19-20: All that has come out of His mouth concerning me and my family should not go unfulfilled.
- II Cor. 1:20-22: Since God’s promises are yea and amen, begin to claim His promises for blessing, protection, good health for yourselves and your families.
- Isaiah 44:3-5: Claim this promise of comfort and blessing for your family and yourself.
- II Thess. 3:3-5: Let pray to God to establish our family on good footing this year and keep us from evil.
- I Thess. 5:23-24: Let us ask God to preserve us blameless unto the coming of the Lord and do all that are needful in our family and lives.
- 3:22-23: Let us ask for God’s compassions over our family and ourselves, so that we may speak of His faithfulness.
DAY 7, THURSDAY, FEB. 7, 2019
Topic: COVENANT THAT DESTROY GENERATIONAL CURSES
Texts: ISam. 2:30-34, 36; ISam. 3:12-14; Ezek. 16:44-46; Ezek. 18:1-13
During the Bible days, there was a time in which when the father sinned, it was the children that bears the brunt and there was occasions in which both the father and his children jointly suffered the consequences. A call to Christianity at times does not automatically remove inherited curses until it is discovered and dealt with. Although, the Bible speaks of Christians been redeemed from the curse of the law (Gal. 3:13). Life is in the blood says the scriptures (Lev. 17:11; Gen. 9:4). In as much as you are carrying the blood of your parent, you are prone to their curses. But the Bible says Christ been made a curse for us (Gal. 3:13). We have good stand in Christ to abolish every form of curses that are still working against us.
- Numbers 23:23: This is the word of the Lord, let us free ourselves from any form of generational curses according to this passage. There is no enchantment and divination against us and our family that shall prosper.
- 12:2: God made covenant with our Father Abraham in this passage that whoever curse him, He God will curse the person in return. Anyone or group of people out there that has placed curses or about to curse on me, it shall not stand.
- 2:14: Our stand in Christ has blotted out the hand-writing that was against us. Let us pray that every documentation made by the evil one against us thereby using to fight against us and our family should all be blotted out.
- I Sam. 2:30-34, 36: Every generational curses of not doing good, that of untimely death, and that which is set in motion to limit one’s progress and turn person to become beggar is hereby cancel forever and ever.
- I Sam. 3:12-14: The blood of Jesus which speaks of better thing (Heb. 12:22-24). The blood of Abel cries unto god. By the blood of covenant (Zech. 9:11). Let us ask God to set us free through this blood of covenant from generational curses.
- 16:44-46: What portion have I inherited from any parent that is now troubling me still? Lord let your mercy and blood speak on my behalf.
- 18:1-13: Let us remind God of His word in Nahum 1:9 which states that “Affliction will not rise up the second time”. My parent could not be afflicted and I also continue in affliction. Pray against any form of affliction in your family.
- 3:13: Let us stand against any form of curse or curses that may be working against us through our parental blood that today we abolish you by the blood of the cross of Christ.
WEEK TWO, FRI. FEB. 8 – THUR. FEB. 14, 2019
GOD’S COVENANT FOR NIGERIA
God has a covenant with people everywhere and Nigeria as a nation is not excluded. His covenant of peace, blessings and joy, salvation, provision of good leaders, protection and overthrowing of the nations’ enemies. God is always faithful whenever He enters into covenant with individuals or nations. As we enter into another week in this month’s prayer, we need to pray earnestly to our God, we have the assurance that He will listen and hasten to grant our request, He will not fail (Eph. 3:20-21).
DAY 8, FRIDAY, FEB. 8, 2019
Topic: GOD WILL BE FAITHFUL TO HIS COVENANT
Texts: Psalm 11:5; Isaiah 64:4; Deut. 7:9
We are serving a faithful and covenant keeping God. God is interested in our country and has prepared wonderful blessings for us as individuals if we could wait for Him.
- Isaiah 64:6: Pray that God will cleanse us from our filthiness and uncleanness that will not allow His covenant to be established concerning our country.
- Isaiah 64:7: Let us ask God to stir us up in prayers to call upon his name and take hold of him for the peace of our nation.
- Isaiah 64:7b: Pray that God will not hide his face from us lest we e consumed because of our iniquities.
- Isaiah 64:8: Let us pray that God will restructure this country by His own divine hand for our benefits.
- Isaiah 64:9-12: Pray that should put an end to His wrath against this country.
DAY 9, SATURDAY, FEB. 9, 2019
Topic: GOD’S COVENANT OF PEACE FOR OUR COUNTRY
Texts: Isaiah 26:3, 12
God desires peace for every country that loves him and put their trust in Him. Turbulence, violence, wars, terrorism and other evil happenings originates from Satan and are being instigated by those who are his agents. However, god is still in control and will put an end to these by his omnipotent power.
- Isaiah 26:3, 4: Pray that our trust in god will not shake in spite of all that is happening in the country.
- Isaiah 26:12: Let us pray that god will establish the covenant of peace he has ordained for us in this country.
- Isaiah 26:13-14: Pray that God will deal with those who have put themselves in position of lords and dominating over us. Ask God to visit them, destroy them and make their memory to perish.
- Isaiah 26:15-18: Let us pray that God will deliver every citizen of this country from pains.
- Isaiah 26:20: Pray that this nation will come out quickly from all the catastrophes befalling her.
DAY 10, SUNDAY, FEB. 10, 2019
Topic: COVENANT OF JOY AND BLESSINGS FOR OUR NATION
Texts: Isaiah 30:19-26; Jeremiah 31:31-34
God is always gracious to His people whenever they cry unto Him. His hands are loaded with blessings for those who can wait for Him. He will answer their prayers in time of troubles.
- Isaiah 30:19: Pray that God will remove and put an end to sorrows, weeping and sadness in every home in this country.
- Isaiah 30:20: Let us ask God to re-direct the heart of every citizen of this country to His word and that Ministers of God will not fail in their responsibilities to teach and preach the undiluted word of God.
- Isaiah 30:21: Pray that God will enable us in this country to walk in His ways.
- Isaiah 30:22: Pray for the demotion and destruction of false gods and religions in this nation.
- Isaiah 30:23-26: Let us ask God to send abundance and prosperities to us again and that every citizen of this nation will be joyful again.
DAY 11, MONDAY, FEB. 11, 2019
Topic: COVENANT OF SALVATION FOR OUR NATION
Texts: Psalm 67:1-3; Isaiah 49:6
It is God’s desire that the good news be spread or declared among all people. All nations, people, groups, all tribes should know about His salvation. The plan is that God should be preached among all nations (Nigeria inclusive). God desires that we would preach the salvation of Christ to the earth. Nigeria has 471 people groups. It doesn’t matter what is happening in the world war, persecution. It is a must that we preach the gospel. It is doable and realizable.
- Acts 4:29: Pray that God will give all Christians in this nation including boldness to preach the gospel as in the seventies.
- Psalm 2:8, 9: Let us ask God to give us the hearts of people in Nigeria for Christ.
- Psalm 2:1-5: Pray that God shall bring His vengeance upon every hater of Christ in this country.
- Pray that God will give us strategizes to evangelism and Mission outreach to those who are coming down to us with Islamisation. Acts 1:8: Pray that God will fill us with power to witness Christ in this country.
DAY 12, TUESDAY, FEB. 12, 2019
Topic: COVENANT OF GOOD LEADERS AND GOVERNANCE FOR OUR NATION
Text: Proverb 8:13-16; Romans 13:1-7
No ruler can come into position of power without the consent and counsel of God. God delights to choose good leader for any nation that is God fearing. Every one of us need to repent from our evil ways in order for God to appoint good leaders for us as a nation. A nation may have a good ruler or a bad one, it all depend on the position of citizens of such nation.
- 8:3: Pray that God will put His fear in every heart in this nation to hate evil, pride, arrogance and evil things.
- 8:14: Pray that God Himself will direct the affairs of this nation.
- 8:15-16: Ask God to choose our leaders for us in this nation. Pray that God will direct 2019 election and will not allow confusion and chaos in this country.
- 8:17: Pray that God will allow every citizen of this nation to love Him and seek Him early.
- 8:18-21: Pray that God will allow us in this nation to enjoy riches, honour and plenty.
DAY 13, WEDNESDAY, FEB. 13, 2019
Topic: GOD’S COVENANT OF PROTECTION FOR OUR COUNTRY
Texts: Psalm 121:1-8
God protected the nation of Israel from evil pursuers both at day and night time. He was light to them and darkness to their enemies. This same God is ready to help and protect His own people who looks unto Him for help.
- Psalm 121:1-2: Pray that Christians will not look elsewhere for help but from the LORD.
- Psalm 121:3: Pray that no matter what is happening in form of killings and persecutions, God will not suffer your foot to be moved.
- Psalm 121:3b: Let us ask God to awake to deliver us from the afflictions of his enemies.
- Psalm 121:5, 6: Ask God to protect you and your entire family every moment.
- Psalm 121:7, 8: Pray that God should preserve you from all evil and preserve your going out and coming in.
DAY 14, THURSDAY, FEB. 14, 2019
Topic: GOD’S COVENANT TO OVERTHROW ENEMIES OF PROGRESS IN THIS NATION
Texts: II King 6:24-27; II Kings 7:1-2, 16-20
It is not difficult for God to change unbearable situation of any individual or nation. God’s verdict overrules the oppression or impositions of any power or enemy. God is able to subdue all the enemies of this nation.
- II Kings 6:26-27: Pray that God will cause every citizen of this nation to seek Him for help instead of using evil and crooked ways to be rich.
- II Kings 7:1: Ask God to decree goodness and prosperity to our nation.
- II Kings 7:2: Pray against those in power who are happy at hardships, problems and calamities and are instigating them in this nation.
- II Kings 7:16: Pray that citizens of this nation will enjoy plenteous again as of years past.
- II Kings 7:17-20: Ask god to judge and overthrow all enemies of peace, progress and prosperity in this nation.
WEEK 3, FRI. FEB., 15 – THUR. FEB. 21, 2019
DEAR GOD, REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT CONCERNING NEW LIFE FOR ALL NATIONS MINISTRIES
It is imperative to understand that our God is a covenant keeping God. In our chosen text for this year’s prayers which is the book of Deut. 7:9, we are given three assurances about the nature and character of God. Firstly, we are made to understand that, “the Lord your God, He is God”. This statement implies that God cannot be compared to anybody else. He is God the creator who has all power at his disposal (II Sam. 7:22). Secondly, He is a faithful God. He is ever faithful to whatever He is committed to do. Whatever He says, He will do. (Num. 23:19; I Cor. 1:9). Thirdly, He keeps covenant that He has made to a thousand generation. This can also be interpreted to mean that His covenant is forever with those that love Him and keep His commandments (I Chron. 16:15-17).
God has made some covenant with the founding fathers of this ministry at the inception of our existence. However, after almost fifty (50) years now, we are yet to see the manifestation of some of them. We want to use this week to cry to God and remind Him of these covenants though He has not actually forgotten but He has been waiting for us to be committed to our part of the covenant (Isa. 49:15; Psalm 25:10; Psalm 106:45; Jer. 14:21).
DAY 15, FRIDAY, FEB. 15, 2019
Topic: REPENTANCE FOR BREACH OF COVENANT STIPULATION
Texts: Num. 14:41-42; Deut. 17:2-5; Ezek. 20:27-28;
A covenant means an agreement between two or more consenting parties which has to do with a course of action for mutual benefits of both party (Exod. 19:5). God has entered into agreement with our ministry that if we remain faithful to Him by being committed to the mandate He has given to us, He will exalt us and make the ministry to become a worldwide ministry. However, we know that we have not been that faithful. We want to use this time to repent of our unfaithfulness and ask for god’s forgiveness.
- Number 14:41-42: Dear God, we ask for your forgiveness concerning our unfaithfulness in the covenant you made with us. We acknowledge our transgression against the covenant and ask you to have mercy in Jesus’ name.
- Number 14:41, 42: Lord, we confess that we have not registered success that is commensurate with the efforts that we have put into the work of the ministry and the enemies are frustrating our efforts at all fronts. Lord have mercy on us and turn us back to you again and look on your work in our hands in Jesus’ name
- 17:2-5; Rom. 1:25: Mighty god, we ask you to forgive our sins of idolatry in Jesus’ name. We have either consciously or unconsciously made god out of things created or made and we have become materialistic. Do not hold this against us any more as we sincerely renounce and forsake all idols in Jesus’ name.
- 20:27; II Tim. 2:13; Deut. 7:9: Dear God, do forgive the sins of our unfaithfulness to you in many areas of our lives in Jesus’ name. you remain faithful to all your promises but we are mostly unfaithful to the mandate you gave to us and to your commandments. Forgive these transgressions oh Lord.
- 8:8-11: Almighty God, we asked you to forgive the sins of our founding fathers and those who are ruling over us in whatever ways they have contributed to our departure from the mandate you gave to us in Jesus’ name.
- 9:10-11: Lord, remove from us curse that we have brought on ourselves through disobedience to your word in Jesus’ name.
DAY 16, SATURDAY, FEB. 16, 2019
Topic: ASKING FOR RENEWAL OF COVENANT MANDATE
Texts: I Sam. 15:28; II Kings 23:1-3; Acts 1:17, 20
There is an urgent need for us to retrace our steps back to our original mandate that was given to us. We have digressed from the path of the covenant that God made with our founding fathers. We want to earnestly cry to God for the renewal of the covenant and we want to plead with God not to give it to another ministry that will be faithful to fully obeying it.
- I Kings 20:39-40: Pray to God for mercy because we have allowed other things to occupy us even to the detriment of the mandate given to us.
- Luke 10:40-42: Ask God to help us to be focused on the needful and trying to be involved in what we are not call or equip to do. Dear Lord, help us to be faithful in manning our duty post from now on in Jesus’ name.
- I Sam. 15:28; Acts 1:17, 20: Plead with God not to give the mandate given to us to another ministry. It is a well known fact that in the early stage of our ministry, only few or even if there is any ministry that is known for radical evangelism like us. However, as at today, there are many ministries that are doing better in that department. Let us cry to God that our disobedience will not cost us the loss of this mandate in Jesus’ name.
- Dear Lord, renew our vision and give us fresh burden for the work you have committed into our hands in Jesus’ name.
- II Kings 23:1-3: Just as King Josiah was used to initiate a great revival and restoration of true worship of God in the land of Judah, Dear Lord, use our leaders to ignite the fire of revival that will result in the fulfillment of your covenant with our ministry.
DAY 17, SUNDAY, FEB. 17, 2019
Topic: FULFILMENT OF THE COVENANT OF EXALTATION AND PROGRESS WITT OUR NEW GENERAL OVERSEER
Texts: Psalm 89:20-24; Psalm 80:17-19; II Chron. 26:3-5
The kind of leader that a ministry or any organization has will define it’s general outlook and prosperity. Many ministries are not known because of the level of anointing on it’s leader. A peculiar anointing always makes a leader to stand out among many others. They may all be saying the same thing or even doing the same thing, but the anointing of God upon God’s chosen leader will always makes the difference.
- Psalm 89:20: Ask God for His special anointing upon our new General Overseer that will make him to stand out among others in Jesus’ name.
- Psalm 89:19; I Kings 11:34: Mighty God, we pray you to make our General Overseer to lead us into obedience to your commandments so that your blessing may rest upon our ministry. Dear Lord, do give him such authority among other ministers that will earn their respect in Jesus’ name.
- Psalm 89:21: Ask God to establish him with His mighty hand and that God should strength him to be able to withstand the pressure and the demands of his new office in Jesus’ name
- Psalm 89:22, 23; Num. 16:1-3, 8-11: Let your hands of judgement fall upon all satanic inspired oppositions in Jesus’ name. Dear Lord, may you silence every voice of opposition against your chosen leader in Jesus’ name.
- Psalm 89:24: Ask for God’s faithfulness toward His chosen leader and may God’s mercy never depart from Him in Jesus’ name. Also pray that God will exalt his horn and equip him with all that he needs to be the leader of god’s people
- Psalm 80:17-19: Through our new General Overseer dear Lord, let us experience progress in the ministry and may you restore back to us our lost glory and cause your face to shine upon our ministry once again in Jesus’ name.
- II Chron. 26:3-5; Acts 16:22: Lord, let the door of prosperity be opened to this ministry under the leadership of our new General Overseer. May you also help him to learn to seek you and your interest should be paramount in every of his decision and not to serve his personal interest in Jesus’ name.
DAY 18, MONDAY, FEB. 18, 2019
Topic: UNITY TO PREVAIL AMONG THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Texts: Phil. 2:1-4; Psalm. 133:1-3; Exod. 17:10-13
It is a well known fact that any act of disunity among any group of people will definitely lead to their stumbled growth and eventual downfall. While the ancient people gathered to build a tower that will reach heaven, they were succeeding until God confound their language and they could no longer understand each other and this made them to abandoned their project (Gen. 11:1-8; Luke 11:17).
It is therefore very important for us to pray for our leaders that they should be united together so that God’s covenant with the ministry will speedily manifest for all to see.
- 2:1-4: Pray for our leaders that they be united in one mind, one purpose and having the same focus concerning the ministry.
- Pray against the spirit of selfishness and self interest that may seek to cloud the collective interest of the ministry and it’s members. Let us command such spirit to be banished from their midst in Jesus’ name.
- Also pray that our leaders be burdened with the need to see to the well being of those under them in every areas so that together we will go to the next level of expansion in Jesus’ name
- Psalm 133:1-3: Pray that as they are united as one, Lord let their combine anointing flow down ward to every zone, area and local assembly which will result to the transformation of the ministry in Jesus’ name.
- Psalm 133:3; Deut. 28:8: Dear Lord, command your blessings upon our store houses and upon all that we lay our hands to do as leaders are united for the common cause of this ministry in Jesus’ name.
- 17:10-13: Lord, as Aaron and Hur supported the hands of Moses for victory over the Amalekites, even so let all the management team support the hands of our General Overseer so that we will register massive victory overall our enemies who have been mocking us in Jesus’ name.
DAY 19, TUESDAY, FEB. 19, 2019
Topic: FULFILMENT OF THE COVENANT PROMISE TO MAKE NEW LIFE GREAT
Texts: Gen. 12:2; Gen. 17:4-7; Gen. 18:18
There has been several revelations to the effect that God wants to use New Life Ministry for a worldwide ministry. Even from the name we have been bearing as a ministry, it is very clear that the covenant that God made with our ministry is for us to impact the whole world. We are meant to carry the gospel to all nations and people of the world. As at now however, we are struggling to maintain the few foreign churches that we have.
Let us all cry to God that He may open the doors of ministry to New Life for All Nations Ministries in many countries of the world (I Cor. 16:9; Col. 4:3-4).
- Psalm 106:45; Lev. 26:42: Ask God to please remember His covenant concerning New Life and in mercy begin to bring about their fulfillment in Jesus’ name.
- 12:2: Lord, make New Life a great ministry and make us a blessing to other churches and ministries.
- Dear Lord, let heaven of abundant provision be opened to our ministry in order to make it easy for us to reach the whole world with the good news in Jesus’ name.
- 17:4-7: Lord, according to the promises in this passage, let New Life Ministry become exceedingly fruitful and let prominent and influential people come from our ministry in Jesus’ name.
- 31:1-6: When God gives an assignment, He always provide those that will help to support the work. Let us therefore pray and cry to God to raise men and women who will use all that they have to advance the work of God in New Life for All Nations Ministries.
- I Chron. 29:12-14: Ask God to raise men and women who will see themselves as custodian of God’s riches which is to be used primarily God’s work and the advancement of His kingdom in Jesus’ name.
DAY 20, WEDNESDAY, FEB. 20, 2019
Topic: FATHERS’ ROLES AS HIGH PRIEST IN THEIR HOME NECESSARY TO COVENANT FULFILLMENT IN THE MINISTRY
Texts: Gen. 18:18-19; I Sam. 2:22-28; Joshua 24:15; I Sam. 8:1-5
The covenant that God made with our ministry will be effective only if fathers in every home play their role as high priest or pastor in their respective homes and families. Many fathers have relinquished this role of modeling a Christian home to their wives who sometimes are not equip to fulfill. It is also a well known fact that the fear of fathers has a great influence on children. Most women have a way of pampering the children and they find it difficult to enforce obedience to God’s word in their homes.
The failure on the part of most fathers has given room to lack of unity in the home and in some cases, we see the children deciding not to fellowship at their parents’ church. We need to cry to God for a change according to God’s order.
- Let us confess the failure of fathers in many homes to act as high priest in their homes. Let us also confess and repent of the desecration of God’s altar by many of our children and as for God’s mercy.
- 18:18-19: God can boast of Abraham’s faithfulness in bringing up his children in God’s way. Let us cry to God that fathers should take up their role as pastors over their families and to command their children to obey God in all areas in Jesus’ name.
- 18:19: God promise to fulfil all that He has spoken concerning Abraham because his household will keep the way of God, to do righteousness and justice. Let us ask God that as we begin to obey Him in our respective families, may His covenant blessing concerning our ministry begin to be released beginning from every home in Jesus’ name
- Joshua 24:15: Let us make the confession like Joshua that as for us and our families, we will serve the Lord no matter the pressure from the world in Jesus’ name.
- Psalm 101:2: Pray for all fathers that the grace to walk within their household with a perfect heart be given to them in Jesus’ name.
- I Sam. 2:22-25: Pray that every effort by the enemy to make our children like the children of Eli be wasted in Jesus’ name.
- I Sam. 2:25: Dear Lord, deliver our children from all acts of disobedience that may result to their untimely death in Jesus’ name.
- I Sam. 8:1-5: Pray to God for all our children that God should give them the vision for continuity in the covenant that God made with our ministry in Jesus’ name.
- Acts 12:1; I Kings 13:4: Let us command every hand that is stretched out against our children in order to derail them from the vision of the ministry to paralyzed and withered in Jesus’ name.
DAY 21, THURSDAY, FEB. 21, 2019
Topic: ERASING THE EFFECT OF ALL NEGATIVITY BY THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT
Texts: Zach. 9:11-12; Gal. 3:13-14; Col. 2:14
There are certain limitations placed on anyone who is imprison by the enemy or who may have certain blemishes on the person or family or ministry which are often the handiwork of the enemy. When Peter was imprisoned by Herod in Acts chapter twelve, he could no longer fulfill his ministry because his movement has been restricted. Similarly, one can have a ministry or an individual in spiritual prison. Our believe is that the ever powerful blood of the covenant which is Jesus’ blood is all sufficient to secure victory for us. Also, the declaration of the blood on all that is ours will seal the doom of all trespassers henceforth.
- 12:11: Lord, by faith we declare the victory of the blood of the covenant over our ministry and over every home in Jesus’ name.
- 9:11: Lord, by the blood of your covenant let every work of darkness in our ministry to terminated in Jesus’ name.
- Psalm 79:11; Psalm 146:7c: Oh Lord, let all these that have been imprisoned by satan through wrong lifestyle and all ungodly character and attitude be set free in Jesus’ name.
- 9:12: Mighty God, please restore hope to all those who are passing through hopeless situations in our ministry in Jesus’ name.
- 9:12; Isa. 40:2: Dear Lord, according to your promise in these passage, let there be double restoration for all that we have lost in the ministry and in every home in Jesus’ name.
- 40:31: Almighty God, we confess that we are tired of crawling as snail’s speed, make us to begin to mount up and soar like the eagle in our ministry from this year on in Jesus’ name.
- 9:12; Psalm 18:2: Lord, hide us in your stronghold and protect us and our love ones from every scheme of wicked people in Jesus’ name. Let all wall of protection be over our ministry against all opposition that the enemy may want to raise in Jesus’ name.
WEEK 4, FRI. FEB, 22 – THUR, FEB. 28, 2019
REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT WITH OUR YOUTH – Jer. 31:31
A covenant is an agreement of contract that God initiates with humanity. Some have conditions (e.g. God’s covenant with Adam before the fall required obedience to His command with prospect of either life or death – Gen. 2:15-17). While some do not (e.g. the covenant with Abram contained no condition but only promises of blessing to him and his descendants – Gen. 12:1-3).
Whenever God enters into covenant with humanity, his relationship to such covenant is that He’s faithful to establish the covenant by always remembering it (Psalm 111:5).
Our focus this week will be to seek the face of our God, asking Him to remember all His covenants to fulfil them in the lives of all the youth of this ministry.
DAY 22, FRIDAY, FEB. 22, 2019
Topic: LORD REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT FOR LAST DAYS
Texts: Joel. 2:28-32; II Tim. 3:1-2
We are the last days which is known to be the period of time, when all sorts of terrible things would be happening, because of the increased wickedness and the love of most people growing cold (Matt. 24:12).
As part of God’s providential care, he made a covenant to pour out His Spirit upon all men especially the youth so that they can stand out. That is our plea for today.
- Acts 2:1-4: Just like the day of Pentecost, oh Lord, let your spirit fall on all our youth, let all of them be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Acts 2:17-19: Let your spirit and power flow through the lives of all our youth in this ministry anywhere they are in Jesus name.
- Joel 2:28b: Oh Lord remember to give all our youth the vision of heaven and that of soul winning.
- Joel 2:30; Acts 3:1-9: Covenant keeping God, by fulfilling Your covenant for last days remember to perform wonders through the lives of our youth as you did with the early Apostles (Acts 2:43).
- Job 32:8; Dan. 11:32b: Heavenly King, remember to give inspiration and strength to do great exploit for you in this last days to all our youth in Jesus name
- John 3:34: Lord, let all our youth experience the outpouring of your spirit upon them with no measure so that they may be able to speak Thy word boldly.
DAY 23, SATURDAY, FEB. 23, 2019
Topic: REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE OF NEW COVENANT
Text: Jer. 31:31-37; Heb. 8:8-9
God always make provision for restoring his erring people because He doesn’t want them to perish. As part of his plan for His people, He promised to enter into new covenant with them in order to position them for His programme for their lives at every point in time and stages of life (according to the passage above).
Today, we want to cry unto God to remember his promise of entering into new covenant with our youth at this period of spiritual and moral decadence.
- 31:31-32: God of all generation, it is high time for you enter into fresh covenant that will move this ministry forward, from where it is now with our youth different from that of past generations.
- 31:33-34; Isa. 54:13: Remember to fulfill that part of the new covenant you promised us your people, according to these passage oh Lord (i.e. let your law be written in the heart of all our youth in Jesus name).
- 31:35-36: By your power Oh Lord, close the exit door for the exodus of youth from our various assembly in Jesus name as part of the fulfillment of your new covenant with us.
- 40:29-30: Father of grace we cry unto You to renew the strength of all our youth to take the work started by our fathers to greater height.
- 18:18: Or Lord, remember to raise powerful and dynamic servant of Yours be it teacher, prophet, evangelist, pastor and apostle from among our youth in this ministry in Jesus name.
DAY 24, SUNDAY, FEB. 24, 2019
Topic: REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT TO PROSPER OUR YOUTH
Texts: Psalms 1:1-3; Joshua 1:8; Deut. 28:1-13
Just as we were made to understand some days ago that some covenant have conditions example of such is the covenant to prosper, this would be fulfilled if those conditions are met as revealed in the passages to be considered today.
Our task today will centre around considering some of these covenant and condition attached to it and then we would pray to God to:
- position all our youth for the fulfillment of the conditions
- fulfill the covenant in the lives of all our youth having met all the conditions.
- 1:1-3; Gal. 6:7: Oh Lord, remember to reward the faithfulness of all our God’s fearing youth with prosperity in every area of their lives according to your covenant.
- 28:1-13; Heb. 6:10: Faithful Father, bless the labour of love which all our youth are rendering for your name’s sake with prosperity in all their endeavour.
- II Cor. 9:10; Prov. 3:9: Remember to keep on blessing all our youth that are supplying the need of your work and your servants, never let them lack your supply in accordance to your word (Prov. 11:24a).
- 3:10-11: Remember your promise Oh Lord in this passage by rebuking the effort wasters and destroying devourer from the work of all our youth in this ministry.
- 2:6-9: Help of the helpless, remember today to shake all shakable and move all movables from the lives and works of all our youth for them to prosper.
- 26:1-6: Lord, instruct all our youth on where to go, what to do and how to do it for them to prosper. Also give them obedient ear for them to enter into their God’s given prosperity in all areas of their lives.
DAY 25, MONDAY, FEB. 25, 2019
Topic: REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT TO SET OUR YOUTH INTO THEIR FAMILIES
Texts: Isa. 34:16; Gen. 2:18
Human-being are created to be male and female for the primary purpose of procreation, and before that purpose would be fulfilled, a man must hook up to a woman to form a family of their own. Getting hooked to somebody to form a family is the LORD’S doing and it is a favour from Him (Prov. 18:22).
Today, we want to call upon God to remember His covenant to set all our matured youth into their families by providing their marital partner for them.
- 2:18: Oh Lord, provide an help meet for all our mature and waiting youth this year in Jesus name.
- 7:7; Psalm 102:13: Let the time to favour all our mature and seeking youth be now by leading them to their helpmeet.
- James 4:3: Ancient of days, teach all our youth how to ask rightly for their helpmeet.
- 18:1-3; Isa. 9:4-5: Oh Lord, destroy and burn every ancestral yoke and curse preventing all the mature youth from getting hooked to their partners in Jesus’ name.
- 1:7; II Cor. 10:6: Let’s talk to God on behalf of our youth that are experiencing disappointment on their marital relationship to break them down to discover where they are getting it wrong and to make necessary correction.
- 49:24-25; Obadiah 17: Let’s call upon God to deliver all our mature and waiting youth from the strongmen like: spirit husband, attitudinal deficiency, past mistakes, etc hindering them from getting married in Jesus’ name.
DAY 26, TUESDAY, FEB. 26, 2019
Topic: LORD REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT OF PROTECTION AND PRESERVATION FOR OUR YOUTH
Texts: Psalm 91:9-14; Job 5:19-24
Each day is full of evil, and the world we are living in is the habitation of cruelty with all sort of evil arrows and snares around hence we are charged to be redeeming the time (Eph. 5:16) and this awareness then necessitate the prayer of everybody to God to keep us from evil.
As part of providential care of God for us He made a covenant according to today’s passage to protect and keep us from dangers so as not to allow any evil befall us. Today we want to pray to God to look down and fulfill all His covenant of protection and preservation according to the passage of today.
- Psalm 91:10: Oh Lord, wade evil and plague away from all our youth according to your promises here.
- Psalm 91:11-12: Loving Father, give your angels charge over all our youth to bear them up and keep them from all evil.
- Psalm 91:13: God make all our youth to trample upon anything acting as roaring lion in their lives.
- Psalm 91:4-5: Save and keep all our youth from the waster and cover them with your wings.
- Job 5:19-20: We cry unto you God to save and keep our youth from all forms of troubles, never allow them to fall into the snares of the evil ones.
- Psalm 121:4-8: God you are the keeper that slumber not, we pray to you to preserve all our youth from all forms of evil and also to keep their going out and coming in.
DAY 27, WEDNESDAY, FEB. 27, 2019
Topic: REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT OF GREATNESS FOR ALL OUR YOUTH
Texts: Gen. 12:1-5
The word great means above average in size, quantity or degree. In other words, it means more than ordinary but of remarkable ability or character. God’s plan for His people is for them to move from the level of ordinary person but becoming remarkable, outstanding in all their endeavour, hence He enters into covenant of greatness with such and those covenant are attached to some conditions.
Today, we want to remind God of some of these covenants and pray it down into the lives of all your youth.
- 12:2-3: Lord, remember your covenant of greatness with Abram and His descendants and fulfill it in the lives of all our youth.
- 26:2-3: Heavenly Father, make all our youth to listen to you, instructing them on what they should do to become great.
- 27:29: Oh Lord, let people begins to serve our youth and make nations to start bowing down for them (as evidence of greatness in their lives).
- 28:10-15: Let us cry to God to give all our youth vision that will propel them to greatness in their various field of endeavour.
- 26:12-13: Let’s tell it to God to move all our youth to do things that will make them become great.
- 26:14, 19-21: Let us ask God to defeat and silence those that envy and strives with our youth greatness.
- 26:22: Above all, Lord make room for all our youth in Jesus’ name.
DAY 28, THURSDAY, FEB. 28, 2019
Topic: REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT OF PEACE FOR ALL OUR YOUTH
Texts: Isa. 54:10; Jer. 30:10
The word “peace” denotes the absence of conflicts, it also refer to the condition of safety, wholeness, completeness and well-being in all relationships of life. It is God’s blessing for His people and comes as a gift from Him from Jesus and Holy Spirit. God’s plan is to give peace to his people abundantly hence He said according to one of today’s text that He would never remove His covenant of peace from His people (Isa. 54:10).
Our major task today is to ask for the covenant of peace to be established in the lives of all our youth.
- Isaiah 54:10: As you have promised Lord, do not remove your covenant of peace from the lives of all our youth.
- Isaiah 54:13; Psalm 30:11: Let the lives of all our youth be garnished with your promised peace Oh Lord and give them peace on every side.
- Psalm 35:1: Lord, fight against anything challenging and disturbing the peace of all our youth.
- Psalm 68:1-2: King of glory, remove everything that jeopardizes the peace of all our youth.
- Psalm 33:9; Mark 4:35-39: Lord, command your peace on every troubled area of the life of our youth in Jesus’ name.
- Jonah 1:9-15: Let us cry unto God to:
- expose every Jonah in the boat of the life of all our youth e.g. actions, lifestyle, friendship, etc.
- get such things thrown out of the ship of their life so that they can experience and enjoy the promised peace.