HISTORY OF NEW LIFE BIBLE COLLEGE,
New Life Bible College was established in 1992 through the direction of the Holy Spirit and the leading of God in pursuance of the vision given to New Life for All Nations Ministries to teach and make disciples for all Nations. It adopted the new name NEW LIFE BIBLE COLLEGE in year 2016 that is of international standard.
The first set of trainees (about twelve) commenced classes on 6th July, 1992. The course was initially designed to last for nine months, divided in three parts of three months each. The first part was to be spent in the classroom, while the second part was scheduled to be used to acquire practical experience on the mission field, and the last part in the class room. The College was planned to offer cross cultural missionary training to potential missionaries within and outside the ministry.
The College is an inter-denominational Missions, Pastoral and Theological centre, where those who have the call and vision for the work of the Lord are trained, tutored and exposed to the deeper knowledge of the work of the Lord as commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ (John 15:16, Mathew 28:18-20).
THE PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
The College is Evangelical, Pentecostal and Theological in nature and believes in both spiritual and practical holiness.
The eligibility to the College is for all ministers of the Gospel, Church Leaders, Church workers/youths and all born again Christians irrespective of their denominations and religious affiliations. The College admits students of any race, colour or tribe. It is a College which motivates and encourages her trainees to see the work of the Lord in other greater and positive dimensions.
THE GENERAL OBJECTIVE
The objective of the training is to build men and women who are called of God into teams that share a common vision and objectives. It is also a part of the Great Commission of Mathew 28:19-20 that command us to make disciples and teaching of all Nations. 2 Timothy 2:2 also states that we should commit teachings to faithful men who shall be able to teach others also.
To provide full-time and part-time courses of instruction and training to students in Theology, Pastoral Studies, Missions, and other areas that can enhance effectiveness and fruitfulness in the work of the ministry.
- To train church leaders and workers on leadership and church ministries.
- To train women in leadership and missionary involvement.
- To train youths in leadership development, short-term missionary involvement and capacity building in youth services.
- To run short-term programs on Deaconship etc.
THE GOVERNING COUNCIL, THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
The Governing Council
The Governing Council are the Governing Authority of the College that supervise the affairs with the right to correct or call to order the affairs and operation of the College, in order to promote the interests, aims and functions of the College.
The Governing Council consists of a Chairman (the G.O of the Ministry), a Secretary (the Registrar of the College), and ten other members (including the Provost of the College), drawn from the Ministry, Bible Colleges & Seminaries, commerce & Industry, Institution and community. In the absence of the Governing Council, the management Board of the ministry are to perform the statutory functions of the council.
The Management Team
The Management Teams of the College are the Provost, Deputy Provost, Registrar, The Librarian, and Bursar. The list of current Management Team of the College is given below:
- Rev. Dr. Samson Adeyemi Taiwo (Provost)
- Pastor Dr. Folorunso Olujimi (Deputy Provost)
- Pastor Dr. Segun Tunde Ogunleye (Registrar)
- Pastor Peter Oguntola (Librarian)
- Pastor Bayode Matthew (Bursar).
THE NEW LIFE BIBLE COLLEGE, LONDON
Education Committee of the New Life Bible College (London) are:
- Pastor Israel Olujacobs Pelumi,
- Pastor Nana Busia,
- Pastor Benard Iyegudu Eno,
- Deaconess Olutoyin Dada,
- Mrs Oyinlola Adeyele.
Address is 515a Gale Street, Dagenham, Essex. RM9 4TP.
KINDLY CONTACT THE SCHOOL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLEGE PROSPECTUS AND CURRICULUM.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe that:
- The Bible is our sole guide for truth and is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. There is no error in any part of it.
- The Godhead eternally exists in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one God. They are co-existing, co-equal and co-eternal (I John 5:7) having the same nature, attributes and worthy of precisely the same homage.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; and that all scriptures centre around Him. We believe in His Virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious atonement on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- New birth of the believer, in the salvation of lost and sinful people through personal repentance and in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- Present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose dwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life.
- We uphold holiness of life for every Christian.
- The Great Commission is a must for every Christian.
- The Second Coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as a Blessed Hope for every Christian.
- We recognize the Lordship of Jesus Christ as the Son of God, the Saviour and the Head of His Church. He controls the church through the pluralistic fivefold ministerial gifts according to Eph. 4:11-13.
- We uphold and practice the Great Commandment of Brotherly love.
- We believe in the reality of Heaven and Hell.
- We believe in the Great Judgment Day.
- We believe the Two Resurrections, both of the Righteous and the Wicked.
- We believe in the two ordinances; Water Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper.